5. Department of Electrical, Computer, and Control Engineering (ECC Building)
8. Main Auditorium
9. Faculty of Engieering Dean Office
10. A12 Lecture Building
11. HM Building
28. Department of Telecommunication Engineering
29. Department of Electronics Engineering
30. Department of Instrumentation Engineering
31. Department of Civil Engineering
32. Department of Chemical Engineering
33. Department of Mechanical Engineering
34. Automation Research Center
37. Department of Electrical Engineering
1.H.Q. (Rector and Central Administration)
2.Common Lecture Building
4.International College Nanotechnology College Data College Innovation College
7.Nanotechnology Research Center
12.Faculty of Architecture Office
15.Faculty of Architecture Department Building
17.Faculty of Agricultural Technology Faculty of Agro-Industry
21.Faculty of Science
22.Faculty of Industrial Education
23.Faculty of Agricultural Technology
24.Faculty of Information Technology
25.Computer Center Administration and Management College
26.King Rama 4’s Monument KMITL’s Museum
39.Train Station (Pra Chom Klao Station)
School of International &
Interdisciplinary Engineering Programs
King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology
Address : HM Building, Faculty of Engineering
King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology.
No.1, Soi Chalong Krung 1,
Ladkrabang district, Bangkok,10520
Tel : (+66)2329-8000 Ex (3484,8397)
E-mail : email@example.com
> Bus No.143 from the source Happyland and the destination Hua Takhae market.
> Bus No.151 from the source Ladprao 71 and the destination Hua Takhae market.
> Bus No.517 from the source New Mo Chit and the destination Lat Krabang.
> Bus No.1013 from the source Seacon Square and the destination Lat Krabang Industrial Estate. Local Bus from the source Nongjok and the destination Hua Takhae market.
> line No.1 from the source The Mall Bangkapi and the destination KMITL.
> line No.2 from the source Victory Monument and the destination KMITL.
> line No.3 from the source Seacon Square and the destination KMITL.